At Envoc our people make up our culture — and our culture is everything.
We’ve been ranked Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge* for seven years running and we’re proud of our achievements. We look for Envoceans who want to accept the everyday challenge to create a better reality in our culture and for our clients.
* Baton Rouge Business Report
What It’s Like to Work Here
how we work
- Collaborate in everything we do.
- Smart, professional, fun, challenge seekers who respect our peers.
- Process-driven but continually work to optimize for efficiency.
- Hire the best, which means only awesome coworkers.
- Providing the best tools, equipment, free drinks, coffee, snacks, and workspace.
- In an “office” that is energizing, modern, and inspiring with open space to collaborate with your fellow Envoceans and private offices to stay in the zone. How else are you expected to create greatness?
what we work on
- A variety of projects ranging from websites, custom software, mobile and web apps, intranets, and more.
- Projects with clients from various industries including retail, finance, maritime, government, healthcare, food and beverage, athletics, and more.
- Internal projects from process improvement, to available R&D time to work on that cool idea you've been wanting to bring to life.
- Innovative and cutting-edge technologies that push boundaries and lead the industry.
what we are not
- A stuffy corporate environment.
- An office with sad beige cubicles (though we do respect dev caves).
- Too big or too small.
- Micromanagers — we hire trusted, professionals and experts then move out of your way.
- In the middle of nowhere. Our main office in Baton Rouge is located at City Farm, where high end shops, lively restaurants, and beautiful courtyards are all within walking distance of our office.
100% covered, with affordable options for dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and cancer policies.
Envoc provides a 100% guaranteed match on the first 3% contributed and 50% on the next 2% contributed.
Paid Time Off
10 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid time off accrued annually.
Use it for certifications or continuing education.
Get a spot cash bonus when you refer a great new client or introduce us to a new Envocean.