Here at Envoc, our people make up our culture — and our culture is everything.
We’ve been ranked Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge* for three years and counting, and we’re proud of our achievements. We’re looking for more Envoceans who want a working environment like no other as we ramp up for big things to come.
* Baton Rouge Business Report
current open positions
We’ve got tons of opportunities all over Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Hammond, New Orleans, and Lafayette.
Meet the Team
Devs, you’re invited to a developer hangout at Envoc!
Envoc Dev Night will be a night of nerdery filled with giveaways, coding challenges and of course free food! Come hang out with fellow developers, meet and greet Envoceans and learn more about our culture!
Interested? RSVP below!
Envoc Dev Night
Thursday April 6, 2017, 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
WhereEnvoc Baton Rouge
10000 Perkins Rowe, Suite 220
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Free food & drinks
- Hardware giveaways
- Coding challenges
- VR Experience
- Q&A with Envoceans
Interested? RSVP Here
What It’s Like to Work Here
how we work
- Collaborate in everything we do
- Smart, professional, fun, challenge seekers who respect our peers
- Process-driven but continually work to optimize for efficiency
- 40 hours per week, no nights or weekends
- Hire the best, which means only awesome coworkers.
- Providing the best tools, equipment, free drinks, coffee, snacks and workspace.
- In an “office” that is energizing, modern, and inspiring with open space to collaborate with your fellow Envoceans and private offices to stay in the zone. How else are you expected to create greatness?
what we work on
- A variety of projects ranging from websites, custom software, mobile and web apps, intranets and more.
- With clients from various industries including retail, finance, maritime, government, healthcare, food and beverage, athletics and more.
- Internal projects from process improvement, to dedicated R&D time to work on that cool idea you've been wanting to bring to life.
what we are not
- A stuffy corporate environment.
- An office with sad beige cubicles (though we do respect dev caves).
- Too big or too small.
- Micromanagers — we hire trusted, professionals and experts then move out of your way.
- In the middle of nowhere. Our main office in Baton Rouge is located in the center of Perkins Rowe, where high end shops, lively restaurants, upscale resident lofts, serene walkways, beautiful courtyards and a movie theater are all right outside of our office.
100% covered, with affordable options for dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and cancer policies.
Envoc provides a 100% guaranteed match on the first 3% contributed and 50% on the next 2% contributed.
Paid Time Off
10 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid time off accrued annually.
Use it for certifications, conferences, or continuing education.
Our B.R. office is walking distance from a gym and we’ll pay part of your membership.
Get a spot cash bonus when you refer a great new client or introduce us to a new Envocean.