IMPORTANT: WE ARE FILLING THIS SLOT IN LOUISIANA ONLY.
Do you love designing User-Experiences for Mobile and Web?
Design = Utility + Significance
Are you empathic? Can you easily put yourself in another's position and see how you can improve their day at work or their experience with a computer or smartphone? Are you able to quickly visualize the right visual metaphor that would encompass both Utility and Significance?
User-Experience-Designer Tasks and Requirements
These are some of the requirements of this position:
- Design and manage multiple client projects in a fast-paced and tight deadline environment without working overtime. Remember, we want to retain our "Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge" for years to come, and we can't do that when we burn out our team.
- Regularly meet with stakeholders for kickoff, discovery, and demonstration meetings. You don't have to wait for a two-week iteration review, show them as you make it and they will love you for it.
- Develop user personas, scenarios, and user flows in order to enhance functionality and usability for key audiences.
- Organize and moderate virtual user testing sessions and surveys based on target audience personas and use cases.
- Ensure mockups meet both visual and textual branding standards.
- Define and document website design standards when necessary.
- Work closely with the most talented development team to create visually compelling and usable websites, apps, and web-based software. We are not talking about some boring accounting system. Have you seen the types of projects and products we create?
What UI-UX Design Tools do we like?
- We can start with the Marvel App and stitch together ideas from napkins at our first meeting with our clients
- Then, use UXPin, Balsamiq, Proto.io, Sketch, Invision, we really don't mind what you use as long as it is beautiful
- We will then write the application using Xamarin for mobile apps, and/or Microsoft Visual Studio
Do you have these Bonus Powers?
- Graphic Design - Can you help us create cool web banners and imagery to support our brand?
- One-Sheets - Can you help us create one-sheets for our internal offerings?
- SEO - Do you know how to architect pages and content for maximum SEO?
Do your homework on Envoc and ask yourself if you believe you have been discovered as our next Envocean.