IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN LOUISIANA YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE. WE ARE RECRUITING TO FILL OFFICES IN BATON ROUGE, NEW ORLEANS, HAMMOND AND LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA ONLY.
As a four-time Best Places to Work company, Envoc would like to offer you a chance at being the next rockstar Envocean! We have designed a process that is very precise in discovering our future rockstars so make sure you follow all steps as required (there are multiple steps to get to an actual interview). Envoc is building a better reality for our clients and we hope that you are able to make the journey with us!
We will provide you with the best tools so you can focus on solving problems, including Visual Studio, SQL Server, ReSharper, NCrunch, ASP.NET MVC, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, and more. And how would you feel about working with award-winning in-house designers to make your applications both engaging and beautiful? We strive to produce the highest quality code, and by rigorously following certain core principles, we are much more likely to achieve that goal. Among these principles are DRY, SOLID, and YAGNI. We also employ Test-Driven Development in all phases of development to reduce defects and improve the maintainability and refactorability of the code.
We want someone who...
- wants to work directly with our clients
- is motivated to be a team player and problem-solver
- is passionate about quality code
- has excellent organizational and communication skills
- is able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- wants to use all of his or her skills to make other people's lives better
- Strong understanding of the .NET framework using C#
- Relational database design - SQL Server preferred
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Git SCM
- Experience with Team City and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Azure platform
- Front-end frameworks such as AngularJS or React
- .NET Core