Envoc is building a better reality for our clients and we hope that you are able to make the journey with us!
Envoc is always searching for the most talented people. We are currently seeking a talented Operations Manager to join the team in our Baton Rouge office. Are you a collaborative, passionate problem solver who thrives on building solutions that make lives easier? We want to work with you.
We work on a variety of projects ranging from websites, custom software, mobile and web apps, intranets, and more. Our clients come from various industries including retail, finance, maritime, government, healthcare, food and beverage, and athletics.
We will provide you with the best tools so you can focus on solving problems and delivering excellence to our clients.
We want someone who...
- Wants to work directly with clients
- Is motivated to be a team player and problem-solver
- Has excellent organizational and communication skills
- Is able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Wants to use all of his or her skills to make other people's lives better
- Ability to manage multiple projects and have a solid understanding of Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Ensuring the scrum process is followed and project tracking tools are up to date
- Organize Iteration Reviews, Planning and Discovery Meetings
- Remove impediments
- Developing project strategies
- Coordinate requirement gathering with Business Analysts
- Supports Director of Technology and Operations as necessary
- Client-facing communication and status updates
- Team communication
- Organizing project plans by quarter, bi-yearly, and yearly goals
- Tracking budget and cost for projects
- Ability to work within multiple departments and resources across all skill levels
- Able to take on more complex projects that span several service offerings and several departments simultaneously
- Manage project coordinator(s) and business analyst(s)
- Company allocation for new and existing projects
- Assist accounting with operational task
- Handle escalated client issues
- Assist with new sales and existing client additions
- Manage all new and existing proposals and contracts