Envoc is always searching for the most talented people. We are always looking to hire associate software developers that have a burning desire to learn new practices and technologies and stretch their talents to their limits. We really only have two overarching requirements for our developers: they must be smart, and they must get things done. In this position, the candidate will be working with a mentor and the rest of Envoc's development team, who will help them grow. The candidate will also have the ability to move across many different fields, from web applications using ASP.NET Core, to front end applications using ReactJS to mobile applications using Xamarin.
We will provide you with the best tools so you can focus on solving problems, including Visual Studio, SQL Server, ReSharper, NCrunch, and more. We strive to produce the highest quality code, and by rigorously following certain core principles, we are much more likely to achieve that goal.
We want someone who...
- Wants to work directly with clients
- Is motivated to be a team player and problem-solver
- Is passionate about quality code
- Has excellent organizational and communication skills
- Is able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Wants to use all of his or her skills to make other people's lives better
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field (or have equivalent work experience and GitHub portfolio)
- Experience writing C# and using the .NET Framework (ASP.NET Core)
- Familiarity with relational databases and ORMs (Entity Framework)
- Experience using Git (Source Control)
- A GitHub portfolio
- Experience consuming third-party APIs
- Experience building applications using ReactJS
- Experience building applications using Xamarin
- Familiarity with the following principles: DRY, SOLID, YAGNI
- Familiarity with common design patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure (App Service, SQL Azure, Blob Storage)
- Familiarity with CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity)
- Familiarity with Umbraco CMS
- Part-Time: $15-$20/Hour
- Full-Time: $50,000-$55,000