Envoc is always searching for the most talented people. We are always looking to hire associate software developers that have a burning desire to learn new practices and technologies and stretch their talents to their limits. We really only have two over-arching requirements for our developers: they must be smart, and they must get things done. In this position, the candidate will be working with a mentor and the rest of Envoc's development team, who will help them grow, which we hope will lead to a full-time position with us in the future. The candidate will also have the ability to move across many different fields, from web applications using ASP.NET MVC, to front end applications using ReactJS to mobile applications using Xamarin.
We will provide you with the best tools so you can focus on solving problems, including Visual Studio, SQL Server, ReSharper, NCrunch, and more. You won't have to worry about front-end design too much, as we have award-winning designers to make your applications both engaging and beautiful. We strive to produce the highest quality code, and by rigorously following certain core principles, we are much more likely to achieve that goal.
- Ability to program using the .NET framework (C#)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with the Entity Framework platform using code first and data migrations
- Basic SQL queries
- Familiarity with the following principles: DRY, SOLID, and YAGNI
- Knowledge of how Test-Driven Development works
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Ability to work with APIs
- Experience with AngularJS, or ReactJS