Technology. It’s how we connect with friends down the street or across oceans. It’s how we explore and learn new things. It’s how we do our work and pay our bills. And it’s always changing, evolving to meet needs. What if you could be a part of that change? As an Envocean, you become a part of the evolution, to help create a better reality. You in?
Envoc is looking for an Experienced Agile Software Project Manager for its Baton Rouge, Louisiana office to deliver our clients a "Better Reality." The Project Manager will work directly with our team of Designers, Developers, QAs to deliver custom software and mobile applications.
The Project Manager is the interface between the client team and the Envoc team and manages all of the day-to-day resources, activities, milestones, and deliverables for the project. As Project Manager, your job will be to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met throughout the project and that Envoc creates a better reality for their organization by delivering the highest standards in customer service and providing a positive experience for our clients and your fellow team members.
Envoc is seeking a full-time, salaried Project Manager/ SCRUM Master.
- At least 3 years experience as a Software Project Manager.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong client management and customer service skills are a must. Proven high client satisfaction success rate.
- Ability to work well with others, maintain a positive attitude, are solutions driven, proactive, self-starter, problem solver, embrace change and work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and have a solid understanding of Agile SCRUM methodologies. SCRUM certification is preferred, with solid experience in Project Management fundamentals.
- Experience with traditional and/or software Project Management tools
- Ability to work in an environment where change is constant
- Ability to document and interpret client requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to track time and budget on projects to ensure success.
- Ability to allocate resources over multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage long-term projects with extensive Product Backlogs.
- Ability to manage projects within project management applications.
Envoc is a rapidly growing design and development company. We give our clients a better reality through radical creativity and productivity. We have the best work environment, the best tools, the best people, and we love what we do.