Company lands top workplace & culture award for a fourth straight year for Baton Rouge-based companies.
Baton Rouge, LA: Envoc has been named this year’s #1 Best Place to Work in Baton Rouge in the small to medium businesses category. This year’s honor follows a 4th place overall ranking in 2017 and the fourth consecutive year on the list. The Baton Rouge Business Report survey and awards program was created to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Baton Rouge, benefiting its economy, its workforce and businesses.
This year there were over 40 different companies that were competing for the top spot in the small-to-medium business category, which includes organizations between 15 and 249 employees. Ultimately, Envoc’s passion for providing a fun and professional workplace for its employees brought the company to the top position as the Best Place to work in Baton Rouge.
The process of determining the Best Place to Work consists of two segments. The first is a full evaluation of each company's workplace policies, practices, and demographics, and is worth roughly 25% of the total evaluation. The remaining 75% is all about employee surveys. Employees rank their company based on, among other criteria, benefits, culture, management, facilities and overall fun.
“Four straight years says a lot about what Envoc has to offer in terms of culture and employee happiness and those two areas contribute to a very happy client base”, says Ned Fasullo, Chief Strategy Officer at Envoc.
You can read more about Envoc, and all of the best places to work in the October issue of Baton Rouge Business Report.