Envoc is looking for an experienced front-end developer to add to our team. And when we say experienced front-end developer, we mean kick-butt code ninja. The person that we want to hire must love what they do and have a desire to learn more every day. They should be ready to collaborate with our team of designers and developers as well as clients.
We want someone who...
- has a thing for tiny important details
- wants to work directly with our clients
- is motivated to be a team player and problem-solver
- is passionate about quality code with a good sense of design
- has excellent organizational and communication skills
- is able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- wants to use all of his or her skills to make other people's lives better through radical creativity
- Front-end development of complex commercial websites for local and regional client bases
- On-going maintenance of existing websites
- Implement best practices related to web standards and search engine optimization
- Continuously look for ways to improve websites after they are in production
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in website design/development
- Ability to convert PSDs into well-sliced, scalable production code
- Familiarity with ExpressionEngine, Craft, Business Catalyst, or WordPress content management systems
- Leverage Twitter Bootstrap for certain corporate and interactive database-centric applications
- General Interface Design Capabilities
- HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
- Web Video knowledge
- Social Media Integration Techniques
- Familiarity with version control (GIT)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio or PHP
Envoc is a rapidly growing design and development company. We give our clients a better reality through radical creativity and productivity. We have the best work environment, the best tools, the best people, and we love what we do.