Envoc is looking for exceptional creatives to join our team. Our designers’ responsibilities come in many different "flavors." If you feel like you excel at one or more of these roles, we look forward to hearing from you.
User Experience Design / Information Architecture
- Solve complex interaction problems with simplistic approaches.
- Promote good usability throughout all stages of product development.
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Produce and present wireframes, prototypes, sketches, sitemaps and user flows.
- Understand or be familiar with atomic design principles (design as a system).
- Research and experiment with UI design best practices to maximize the product usability.
- Act as user advocate throughout the project to ensure user-centric interfaces and experiences.
Web / Mobile Interface Design
- Establish a strong design direction based off of the client's brand and creative concepts.
- Envision and design solutions that meet the business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team to maintain design consistency and quality.
- Have strong understanding of HTML/CSS semantics and best practices.
- Produce and present style tiles, mood boards and interface comps.
- Ensure client brand standards during the life of a project.
Brand Strategy / Graphic Design
- Develop consumer-facing, target-market-focused brands and campaigns.
- Develops strategic plans and positioning recommendations for client brands.
- Design marketing material for ads, flyers, brochures, and other promotional pieces.
Content Strategy / Creative Writing
- Conceptual development, strategy and execution of various content deliverables.
- Envision, curate and optimize exceptional content-driven experiences for our client.
- Create effective content hierarchies in web and marketing materials.
- Develop a strong understanding of our client and their competitors; apply a brand's voice to all communication materials.
- Produce website copy, blog posts, whitepapers, digital advertising, emails, print collateral, and social media posts.
All Designer Roles' responsibilities include:
- Consistently developing creative ideas that are fresh, on-brand and strategically relevant
- Collaboration with clients in in-person and online meetings
- Working directly with a team of Project Managers, Designers, Developers and Quality Assurance specialists
- Demonstrating your professional expertise in sales discovery meetings with potential clients
- Identify opportunities for proactive selling to clients
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Have a strong design sense and pay close attention to details
- Keep up with the latest best practices, design trends, and methodologies/technologies
- Work with the Creative team to further team goals and improve the Envoc experience
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to maintain and improve internal collateral
- The ability to backup your design decisions with solid reasoning
- 3+ years of relevant experience: in-house / agency experience strongly preferred
- A strong portfolio of recent work
- We value learning and growing as professionals and as a company
- Our creative team functions as a place to collaborate and share ideas
- We strive to have a company culture that makes everyone feel valued and included
- We want the absolute best, or as we like to say, "a better reality," for our employees and our clients
- Work in an awesome office in Perkins Rowe
- A standing desk, if you would like
- Health insurance at no cost to you, with options for dental and vision
- Have a flexible schedule when needed
- Fun co-workers with diverse interests
- Company-sponsored events you are welcome to attend
- Work at one of the named "Best Places to Work" in the greater Baton Rouge Area for 3 years in a row
- Gigantic Wall o’ Snacks you may partake of and request your favorites for
How to Apply
Getting to know someone can take time, but it is a critical step toward creating a lasting relationship. It is critical that you follow the instructions in our application process. Following the process is the only way to be considered for any position at Envoc. The first step in applying is to send a one-sentence statement of interest and your resume to email@example.com.