Envoc is always searching for the most talented people. We're currently looking to hire a part-time software developer that has a burning desire to learn new practices and technologies. We really only have two over-arching requirements for our developers: they must be smart, and they must get things done. In this position, the candidate will be working with a mentor and the rest of Envoc's development team, who will help them grow, which we hope will lead to a full-time position with us in the future. The candidate will also have the ability to move across many different fields, from web applications using ASP.NET MVC, to front end applications using jQuery and AngularJS, to mobile applications using Xamarin and PhoneGap.
We will provide you with the best tools so you can focus on solving problems, including: Visual Studio, SQL Server, ReSharper, NCrunch, and more. You won't have to worry about front-end design too much, as we have award-winning in-house designers to make your applications both engaging and beautiful. We strive to produce the highest quality code, and by rigorously following certain core principles, we are much more likely to achieve that goal.
- Ability to program using the .NET framework (C#)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with the Entity Framework platform using code first and data migrations
- Basic SQL queries
- Familiarity with the following principles: DRY, SOLID, and YAGNI
- Knowledge on how Test-Driven Development works
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Ability to work with APIs
- Experience with AngularJS, or the like