Technology. It’s how we connect with friends down the street or across oceans. It’s how we explore and learn new things. It’s how we do our work and pay our bills. And it’s always changing, evolving to meet needs. What if you could be a part of that change? As an Envocean, you become a part of the evolution, to help create a better reality. You in?
Envoc is looking for a new Agile Software Project Manager for its Baton Rouge or New Orleans, Louisiana offices to deliver our clients a "Better Reality." The new Project Manager will work directly with our team of Designers, Developers, and QAs to deliver custom software and mobile applications.
The Project Manager is the interface between the client team and the Envoc team and manages all of the day-to-day resources, activities, milestones, and deliverables for the project. As Project Manager, your job will be to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met throughout the project and that Envoc creates a better reality for their organization.
Envoc is seeking a full-time, salaried Project Manager.
- At least 3 years experience as a Software Project Manager.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to document and interpret client requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to track time and budget on projects to ensure success.
- Ability to allocate resources over multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage long-term projects with extensive Product Backlogs.
- Ability to manage projects within project management applications.
Envoc is a rapidly growing design and development company. We give our clients a better reality through radical creativity and productivity. We have the best work environment, the best tools, the best people, and we love what we do.